• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

BC +3.5 seems like a possible good play. I don't have faith in State winning on the road right now with their QB situation.

BC +3.5 seems like a possible good play. I don't have faith in State winning on the road right now with their QB situation.

BC's QB Anthony Brown is out for the season (hurt his knee against L'ville). BC sophomore Dennis Grosel will make his first career start against the Pack. Groesel only completed 37% of his passes against L'ville after Brown was knocked out in their last game. This is among the reasons that the under 53 seems like a good play.

Ok St -3 over Baylor
Louisville +24.5 vs Clemson
Duke +3 @ UVa
Navy -12 vs USF

SF/Wash under 41.5

Nice call on the Marshall cover Pilch glad I stayed away hah. Cuse/pitt was a little higher scoring early on than I thought it would be. Thought it would be under 40 total.

Added Temple +9 @ SMU and Tennessee +34.5 @ Alabama.

Waiting to see if Memphis line will get better odds at -3 than -125. I’d even take it at -3.5 if it dropped to -105 or 110.

Got Ball State ML earlier this week when they were +1.5 and now the line has moved to Ball State -3 so that’s nice value.

Any stats on top 25 teams ATS the week before a game vs. a top 10 team? Wisconsin pulled the ultimate trap game loss.

Public money in on FSU. Bad weather favors the Noles for Akers. Newman may be out (I imagine he is). FSU is a name brand.

I did. Sitting two games above .500 on the day with a few picks left pending. Have VPI +3.5 which I feel like is gonna be a bad beat in OT.

Just got Wake +3 at -105. I hardly ever bet on Wake but I would've paid for the value given here if it were any other team so why not Wake as well.

Had Deacs -3 and U62 in a pleaser that paid 5 to 1. Rough. Solid weekend at 5-3-1 though.

Finished up just under 4 units this week. Afternoon and night slate fared well and hit two ML bets. Up a lot the last three weeks and just ticked over 53 percent for the year in CFB.

Pitt -5
WKU/Marshall u45
Tulane/Navy u53
C. Mich +2.5
Mich. State +6.5
E. Mich +4
Duke+3.5
Kentucky +10.5

Cal is getting 21.5 at Utah. The total on the game is 37.5. Essentially, Cal is projected to score 8 points. Put another way, if you have Cal and the over, you are guaranteed to do no worse than a split if Cal can score 8 or more. That said, Utah has an elite defense and Cal's offense is atrocious.

While several unbeatens remain, no team is unbeaten ATS. App. State, Auburn, C. Michigan, LSU, LA-Lafayette and Navy, all have only 1 ATS loss. ND has one ATS loss and a push. The Akron Zips are the only team to not cover a game all year after both Vandy (over ranked Mizzou) and GT (at Miami) won outright as huge dogs in big-time upsets.

ND is a getting a point @ Michigan. A little surprising given how craptastic Michigan has been in big games under Harbaugh.

Back