• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

State line down to 7.5. Whoops. Got it at 9.5. I don't get this one. UVA is really not good, and State is getting 3 starters back from injury, including 2 of their best DBs. I'm also on State ML in a Parlay.

Teams that are 3-0 ATS are 45-67-2 ATS as a favorite in their 4th game.

Teams that are 3-0 ATS and are favored by 14 or more in the 4th game are 23-38 ATS.

For those that elect to follow this trend, fade OK, Cuse, Oregon, Liberty, UNLV, Penn State, Texas State and Liberty this week.

Don't get this either.
Hard to figure UVa right now. Played their asses off against in-state JMU and might have won if not for the lightning delay. Who knows. Scored first 14 at MD, then gave up 42 straight with frosh Colandrea at QB making a ton of mistakes.
How will Armstrong play this week back in Charlottesville?

NC State's leading RB, Jordan Houston, left the team in the middle of the week. Also, NC State's starting center is out.

UVA's QB to start the season, Tony Muskett, is now available.

Not sure if any or all of those developments explain why the smart money is on UVA. I am passing on this game. Tony Elliot is terrible, but the Pack haven't played a solid game yet.

I do have a small play on Purdue; if this game was played tomorrow, I would pass, but Purdue is the only side worth considering today. The Boilers are a volatile team, but Wisconsin has been terrible all year. They were lucky to cover against GA Southern, Wazzu pretty much dominated the Badgers, and Buffalo is even worse than expected. Wisconsin is over-valued. If Purdue can avoid multiple TOs, this game should be close.

Is this kind of a revenge game with Armstrong coming home? UVA looked decent vs mAryland until the turnovers came quick and furious.

My main state thought is even with Muskett there the offense isn’t very good and state’s defense absent Notre dame should be quite good. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a 27-14 or 30-14 affair. The flip side of the bet is states offense still seems bad unless they’re rolling against wake’s corners off the line secondary

I had a Vol buddy in town for the week 1 so watched almost all of that game, and Muskett looked AWFUL vs. a pretty bad Tennessee defense that just made shitty Graham Mertz look All SEC. Muskett was 9/17 for 94 yards with 10 carries for -23 yards.

If he's playing, that increases my confidence level vs. decreases it.

It’s either him or a freshman who has a flashy style and I think high upside but ended the Maryland game I believe with three picks in a row lol. If you’re state and win the toss I think you take the ball and try to just get on them early.

Can't tout UVA +10 because it's too far gone but let's start with Wiscy/Purdue o54

I've really talked myself into State -7.5 and there's no turning back so let's make it official.

We can all laugh at me later.

GL ALL

UVA under 19 points and State winning by 8 who says it isn't possible yall?

gag tonight we are all gag wolpfack!111 gag

Back