• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Yeah I think there's a solid group that are probably in the 20-50 range right now (KD, Chris, Steph, Westbrook off the top of my head) that could all end up passing him. Kobe's longevity, championships, and total points are phenomenal, but advanced statistics do not treat him kindly.

http://deadspin.com/who-was-the-actual-best-player-in-the-nba-every-year-du-1770857828

So overrated. Cannot for the life of me understand the hype around this year-long farewell tour.

Not ahead of Magic, Wilkes, Kareem, Worthy and West. No he wouldn't.

Did you mean Baylor instead of Wilkes? Wilkes doesn't make a compelling case for top 5 all Laker team. Kobe's career body of work is definitely above Worthy's so I'd say he is a Laker's starter.

do people giving him shit for the "farewell tour" watch baseball? there's been at least 1 per year the last 5 years.

also, what a night last night. glad i could be there for h73tory!

do people giving him shit for the "farewell tour" watch baseball? there's been at least 1 per year the last 5 years.

I think it's pretty silly there too. It seems to have a lot more to do with the market of teams than players.

What pisses me off is a better player - Tim Duncan - is on his farewell tour and nobody seems to notice. (Which is the way Timmy wants it but still)

CgA3QFhWQAAjbHW.jpg

Not sure why that needed an article, pretty common knowledge for NBA fans I thought. Just more millennial look-at-what-I-found-that-I-apparently-didn't-know schlop.

NBA just cleared Thon Maker for the 2016 draft. Was going to college up until a weeks ago. His draft range is wiiiiiide.

Back