• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

It's amazing how many awful shots Kyrie made last night. You can tell when he makes up his mind he's going to shoot. He crosses over about 4 or 5 times and then jacks up a contested 18 footer with 12 seconds on the shot clock. Seems like he made about 10 of those last night.

This was my takeaway too. Cavs still standing around watching. Need a coach next year, not an assistant coach.

Here's an interesting question- Had Embiid not gotten injured would the Cavs have traded for Love?

Many people had Embiid as #1 prior to his injury. Cleveland needed a big and Wiggins plays Lebron's position. Additionally. Wiggins isn't a good distance shooter.

The short version would probably be 10,000 words or so. Passive-aggressive false heir millennial who is incapable of understanding the idea of consequence is a good start.

The Decision

Irish views sports as an arena to engage as an amateur psychoanalyst, not as a place for, you know, athletic competition.

It's amazing how many awful shots Kyrie made last night. You can tell when he makes up his mind he's going to shoot. He crosses over about 4 or 5 times and then jacks up a contested 18 footer with 12 seconds on the shot clock. Seems like he made about 10 of those last night.

BINGO!!!

If he takes the same shots in Cleveland, he is more likely to score 21 than 41.

Hell, he was 6-20 on threes in the finals coming into last night which is very similar to his 32.1% for the season.

Something else to think about is that for someone who drives as much as Kyrie, he doesn't get to the line very often. Many times it looks like he shies away from contact. He should be averaging 6-8 FTA/game.

BINGO!!!

If he takes the same shots in Cleveland, he is more likely to score 21 than 41.

Hell, he was 6-20 on threes in the finals coming into last night which is very similar to his 32.1% for the season.

Something else to think about is that for someone who drives as much as Kyrie, he doesn't get to the line very often. Many times it looks like he shies away from contact. He should be averaging 6-8 FTA/game.

Fortunately for Cleveland, the hot hand exists and saved their season for one more day.

The Decision

That's when a lot of people realized he is a passive-aggressive false heir. But it was pretty clear back when he was in HS.

The Decision was one of the best things he did. He realized he needed help and he went to go get it. Then he reverted back to GM Lebron and pissed away the future for Kevin Love.

That's when a lot of people realized he is a passive-aggressive false heir. But it was pretty clear back when he was in HS.

The Decision was one of the best things he did. He realized he needed help and he went to go get it. Then he reverted back to GM Lebron and pissed away the future for Kevin Love.

I'm not talking about his actual choice to go to Miami. I'm talking about the sensationalism of it.

There was a lot to dislike about Bron Bron even pre-Decision. (Fatty Scoop has covered this in detail.) It was easier to ignore/justify then, because he was young or something. The sensationalism of the Decision brought that all to the forefront. He's still a Subtweeting, Coach-Killing, Flopping Jabroni Bitch, though. He's just our Subtweeting, Coach-Killing, Flopping Jabroni Bitch again.

I'm not talking about his actual choice to go to Miami. I'm talking about the sensationalism of it.

Yeah. He was the biggest free agent in recent sports history. It was going to be sensationalized no matter what. Could he have just tweeted a link to Will Smith's Welcome to Miami? Sure. But there was going to be a ton of hype around it anyway.

The true travesty of this finals is that Varejão gets a ring either way.

Yeah. He was the biggest free agent in recent sports history. It was going to be sensationalized no matter what. Could he have just tweeted a link to Will Smith's Welcome to Miami? Sure. But there was going to be a ton of hype around it anyway.
Cmon, no one else before or after has had anything as dumb and self-involved as the decision special

Lol. Though I think technically that is not true. Team votes on who gets rings. Cleveland could easily say no

That would be a dick move to a guy who played his entire career in Cleveland until they traded him. So yeah, Lebron might do that.

Back