• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

They held one hour specials on espn at a children's center to publicly announce their FA decision?

Varejao getting a ring would be the most #participationtrophy thing ever.

Varejao getting a ring would be the most #participationtrophy thing ever.

Make sure to teach Rambo not to accept participation trophies. Top three finish only.

I got my great nephew to do it. His mom wasn't happy when he wouldn't take a trophy for a soccer team that came in fifth. I was and he was. He gets it. No Olympic medal position. no trophy.

RJ's Life Lessons for Kids is a Direct to VHS Special that needs to happen

I wonder if the Teague/Noel trade is alive. The Sixers should see if they could get an extension from JT to make the trade. $12M/year to start should be fair.

Some are saying the Celtic are leaning towards Heild over Bender. I'd take Buddy over a guy who averaged 1.5 ppg this year.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16225943/tnt-craig-sager-work-game-6-nba-finals-espn

Sager will be part of the broadcast team for game 6 of the finals.

My first thought when I realized ESPN was going to be hosting the Finals was that it just didn't feel right to leave Sager out of this. Kudos for ESPN and TNT for crossing the aisles and making a good/the right decision.

Very cool.

Here's something else that may happen. Verajao may get a ring regardless of who wins. From time-to-time guys who get traded from teams after mid-season are awarded playoff shares or rings if his teammates really like him.

Steph has averaged 8 less per game in the finals than in the regular season. Averaging less than a steal a game and 4.4 turnovers a game. If Lebron did that, he would've been crucified. Instead, he's posting 28/12/8 and is still getting eaten alive by people.

Steph has averaged 8 less per game in the finals than in the regular season. Averaging less than a steal a game and 4.4 turnovers a game. If Lebron did that, he would've been crucified. Instead, he's posting 28/12/8 and is still getting eaten alive by people.

meh... he's defs still hurt and the cavs are killing him off the ball.

Back