• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I think Hinkie just knew Okafor was HOF bound and the consensus #1 pick earlier in the year.

See, they're duping you too. The Sixers operating income last year was $24.4 million, which was better than 17 out of the 30 teams. So they are in the top half of teams in terms of income, while having a fucking horrific record. Fans are duped, you're duped, and ownership is making money without having to pay anyone shit. Suckers.

http://www.forbes.com/nba-valuations/list/

I knew you would point this out when I re-read my wording here. To be more accurate, the Sixers are leaving a large amount of money on the table by adopting this strategy.

I knew you would point this out when I re-read my wording here. To be more accurate, the Sixers are leaving a large amount of money on the table by adopting this strategy.

Hinkie has done a really job using the rules to maximize profits for ownership. For example, when he takes on JaVale McGee's salary at the trade deadline (12m) they Sixers only have to pay his prorated salary (a few million) but all 12 million count against their cap so it helps them reach the floor.

That is just putting 8 million or so right into the owner's pockets. Hinkie is very smart at this stuff.

I love Porzingis and the revisionist history regarding him as a prospect is going to make me hate him.

It's kinda funny that the only legit good player the 76ers have taken so far is the type of player the advanced stats guys (NTTAWT) hate/say is going to be extinct etc. in Okafor

the only revisionist history going on was plama saying okafor should go above kat

??
because he is averaging a higher defensive rebounding percentage 26.5 vs 18.7%

It's kinda funny that the only legit good player the 76ers have taken so far is the type of player the advanced stats guys (NTTAWT) hate/say is going to be extinct etc. in Okafor

Are we even sure he's legit good? He's basically a tall Al Jefferson who can't rebound. At his best he's a kind of rich man's Brook Lopez.

I'll be surprised if he's one of the 3 best players from this draft (aka better than one of KAT, Zinger, Winslow).

Big Al suspended five games for violating anti drug program. The only thing that carries a 5 game suspension is smoking pot.

The r/nba thread on it is pretty good about who has gang ties, drug rings, etc.. Learned that ZBo is a Gangster Disciple.

Any surprise affiliations?

Are we even sure he's legit good? He's basically a tall Al Jefferson who can't rebound. At his best he's a kind of rich man's Brook Lopez.

I'll be surprised if he's one of the 3 best players from this draft (aka better than one of KAT, Zinger, Winslow).

Why are people acting like Winslow is having a good season? I don't care how good you are at defense you can't be described as having a good season with a 6.37 PER.

Has Niky Shooter peaked yet bone? Or is he finna be an all star?

Back