• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

@ShamsCharania
Atlanta and Philadelphia are discussing a deal centered on a Jeff Teague and Nerlens Noel package, league sources tell The Vertical.

Ish and Teague about to be reunited?

If the Sixers can get JT for Noel and one of the two 1st round picks that are in the 20s, they should it immediately and sign Jeff to a long-term deal.

" Originally Posted by IrishSlim View Post
"The Warriors have won a title and the Thunder have not" is not a narrative. It is part of the historical record. Fucking lower millennials.

RJ, you and me could take all these chumps here in 2-on-2.*

(*with the exception of Strickland, who I believe is more than an Internet donk like everyone else who posts here.)"

This is probably true. Although bmoney is supposedly 6'4 or so. You might have to cover Wrangor....I'd set several picks on him each possession to soften him up.

College three point line.....

There's also a rumor about Okafor for Lakers#1 pick.

If both happen, the Sixers end up with Simmons, Ingram and Teague and lose Noel and Okafor. Not sure about Okafor for Ingram. Okafor averaged 17.5 ppg this year. Might need for that trade.

" Originally Posted by IrishSlim View Post
"The Warriors have won a title and the Thunder have not" is not a narrative. It is part of the historical record. Fucking lower millennials.

RJ, you and me could take all these chumps here in 2-on-2.*

(*with the exception of Strickland, who I believe is more than an Internet donk like everyone else who posts here.)"

This is probably true. Although bmoney is supposedly 6'4 or so. You might have to cover Wrangor....I'd set several picks on him each possession to soften him up.

College three point line.....

I'll take Wrangor and DCDeac over you chumps anytime.

Juice and Ayo are literally the only other people I've seen discuss playing basketball on this forum, so I'd wager my money on them.

I'm in semi-retirement. While in Boston, I shot some with my great nephew. I only made 9-12 fts and a couple of longer shots in the driveway, a couple of decent passes, but no lift.

I picked Bron Bron over the Spurs in 6. I can still be half right.

Alright, Bron Bron, let's get one for the 'land. Beat those punk-ass warriors and their douchey silicon valley fans.

We're a few minutes in and the contrast between Cleveland's and OKC's defense is jarring. Golden state is going to average 120 points this series. This one's over in 5 games.

We're a few minutes in and the contrast between Cleveland's and OKC's defense is jarring. Golden state is going to average 120 points this series. This one's over in 5 games.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but what? You can tell how a best of 7 series will go by assessing the first several minutes in game 1? Very interesting

Yeah, Cavs' defense suuuuuucks.

Back