• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Seems like the next Sixers game I can get to will be vs the Mavs

Should be lit

Nothing on Bogut to Cavs?

Now seeing it is swelling in the knee, not the foot.

The knee has been the cause of him being out the last several weeks. Looks like that is continuing.

Sixers may regret dumping Nerlens. He was a better option than Oak in what they were trying to do. He probably would have started at least 40 games with Embiid as fragile as he appears to be.

also weird that the sixers waived hollis thompson (to save like $1MM) to make room for chasson randle, who they then waived to make room for andrew bogut, whose contract they bought out

i'd...rather still have hollis thompson and be a million dollars poorer

I really hope the Celtics bring in one of these waived bros. Terrence Jones would be a nice fit on that team.

Sounds like the Cavs have already agreed to sign Bogut (who is still negotiating a release from the Cavs?) and Deron. Ugh.

I really hope the Celtics bring in one of these waived bros. Terrence Jones would be a nice fit on that team.

Sounds like the Cavs have already agreed to sign Bogut (who is still negotiating a release from the Cavs?) and Deron. Ugh.

Gilbert's trying to get the Mormon crowd

Folks start breaking apart after the trade deadline. Sad and hilarious.

Back