• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

reebok-kamikaze-ii-tt-3.jpg

air-jordan-xii-og-black-red-01-570x379.jpg

These were one of my favorite pair of jordans. I came home about a week after getting them and my dog chewed the leather on the side of my one shoe.

I had these but I had the white with the black front. Jordan had an awesome commercial with these too.

When these came out my freshmen year of HS, I thought I had went to heaven. Still to this day the best pair of Shox nike has ever come out with.

040511_1_p.jpg

lol pau screams literally every time he shoots the ball.

sort of like the Larry Johnson's, I had the 94 Kevin Johnson Cons
shoes-699.jpg

those shoes were awesome.

jordan commercials could be their own thread. lots of good ones to choose from. not sure which is my fave.

If I ever became super loaded and could have some ridiculous collection, it would be of 90s and early 2000's basketball sneakers.

man... the popular colorway in the big brands today are waayyy more flashy. Here are some I think are insane compared to those:

LeBron 9 "South Beach"

lebron-9-south-beach-ataf-6.jpg

KD IV "Weatherman"

nike-zoom-kd-iv-weatherman-1-620x413.jpg

Here are some notable sneakers for WFU players.

The infamous Nike Duncans

nike-total-air-foamposite-max-silver-tim-duncan-shoes-1.jpg

and one of my favorites right now (and worn in the legendary scavenger hunt pic with buzz, the CP3.V WFU editions):

jordan-cp3-v-wake-forest-02.jpg

Back