• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

There is an idiot in my fantasy league who couldn't figure out how to keep up with our facebook draft, so he basically drafted Eddie Curry out of spite.

He was ranked #500 in ESPN's player rankings this year. Dead Fucking Last. Getting buckets tonight though!

I think its a terrible fit. Best PnR PG in the game with the best PnR C in the game.

Seems like they would want as many possessions as possible right? I don't understand their philosophy. Slowing the game down is helping out Dallas.

Air Canada would have stuck his elbow in the rim on that one.

holy shit, 16 missed free throws.

Holy Brandan Wright! Such random dudes ballin out for Dallas right now.

Lakers look lost

Princeton offense? Only Mike Brown....

I'm not going to make it through the season if they don't change up these commercials a bit...

I've already gone from hating to sort of liking back to hating LeBron during the past 5 hours.

Steve Nash has 3 assists. It is late in the 4th quarter. How many times has he been in a pick-and-roll? Not enough.

Holy shit they ran a Nash-Dwight PnR and Nash got a lay up for the defense overcompensating on Dwight.

attn mike brown, there is a reason why every other team in teh nba runs tons of PNR...it works...especially if you have steve nash...and dwight howard.

mikeborwnwhat_1.gif

Dallas has a lot of players. Kinda reminds me of Denver.

Back