• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Lakers had 7 fast break points. 7. The 100 million dollar roster with Kobe, Steve Nash, and D12 walked it up and down the court and got beat by Brandon Wright & Eddie Curry.

The box score is just weird. Somehow Mike Brown has turned Steve Nash into Derek Fisher. 7 points and 4 assists on 3-9 shooting.

Oh boy. It's Rockets day. Can't wait to watch the Donuts Asik front court. Donuts and Terrence Jones could both turn into productive rookies if the preseason and summer has been any indication.

only game in nash's career where he played more than 20 mins with less than 10 points or 5 assists.

only game in nash's career where he played more than 20 mins with less than 10 points or 5 assists.

really small sample size, but when they ran PNR with he and howard in the last 5 minutes, the lakers got a good shot each time. i expect the princeton offense to die a quick death.

It's early in the season, but damn, that Lakers bench is ATROCIOUS. Jamison and Blake are their best bench players. At least the Heat had Haslem, Battier, Cole, etc. Still thought OKC would make the Finals, even after the Harden trade.

From Marc Spears's article on Yahoo:

Brown said Nash has the freedom to run pick-and-rolls instead of the offense, but Nash opted not to do that much on opening night. An NBA scout offered these words of caution: "The Lakers' offense is the greatest defense ever played against Steve Nash," he said. "It takes the ball out of his hands."

D-Wade thinks Rondo's neck tackle was a punk play. Which it probably was. But Wade's the last person to be talking about punk plays. Rondo's broken elbow? Kobe's broken nose? Open court tackle of Collison in last year's playoffs? Shut up D-Wade, and go writhe around on the ground some more.

And don't worry, as soon as the Heat face some adversity again this year, POS Lebron will come back out. It's easy to be fake charming when everything's going your way. He is still what he's always been - a king douche forever entitled and incubated as a king douche.

slim, care to contribute to the sneaker discussion? i know young slim rocked some c-webb fila's back in the day.

I had a pair of the Air Pennys already posted for years, and then got a pair of Jason Williams Purple HyperFlights. They were just as ridiculous then, I assure you

DSC_0868.jpg

I still have a pair size 10-Tim Duncans in my closet somewhere.

not sure how we made it this long without mentioning the fresh david robinson's rocked to perfection by billy hoyle.

nike-air-command-force-neon-10.jpg

Back