• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Please. It's got Nike's fingerprints all over it.

Probably. And, if not, it wasn't a good interview. Wade (as big a douche as he is) was far more articulate, interesting and less self-absorbed than LeBaron.

Probably. And, if not, it wasn't a good interview. Wade (as big a douche as he is) was far more articulate, interesting and less self-absorbed than LeBaron.

Wade literally introduced himself as "Three" during the press conference and wouldn't respond to questions if he wasn't addressed as "Three."

so are we talking about just the decision to go to Miami or the ridiculous special segment "The Decision"? obviously the decision by itself doesn't draw as much hate as "The Decision" and publicly shitting all over Cleveland.

Tom Ziller's take on LeBron. Completely agree with the closing paragraphs, wanting to hear LeBron talk about The Decision last night.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/...iami-heat-cleveland-cavaliers-nba-finals-2013

This reminds me a bunch of the conversation we had about Bron Bron on this board yesterday. A lot of the Bron Bron hate is irrational and not rooted in the game itself. Oh well. That hate is not going away. An entire bar in Brooklyn (60-70 people) groaned and booed him mercilessly last night, and 99% of them weren't Spurs fans, or had any connection to the game other than hating Bron Bron and the Heat and everything they stand for. The trophies and the stats will not change this, as much as it riles up basketball junkies.

This reminds me a bunch of the conversation we had about Bron Bron on this board yesterday. A lot of the Bron Bron hate is irrational and not rooted in the game itself. Oh well. That hate is not going away. An entire bar in Brooklyn (60-70 people) groaned and booed him mercilessly last night, and 99% of them weren't Spurs fans, or had any connection to the game other than hating Bron Bron and the Heat and everything they stand for. The trophies and the stats will not change this, as much as it riles up basketball junkies.

we just gotta hope that andrew wiggins keeps getting better

It is so insane that Skip Bayless, scum of this earth, has a celebrity chef brother (Rick Bayless) who seems like a cool dude and cooks some dope Mexican food.

(Seriously, if you're ever in Chicago, Frontera Grill is a must)

It is so insane that Skip Bayless, scum of this earth, has a celebrity chef brother (Rick Bayless) who seems like a cool dude and cooks some dope Mexican food.

(Seriously, if you're ever in Chicago, Frontera Grill is a must)

palma and i went to RED O here in la la land

Wade literally introduced himself as "Three" during the press conference and wouldn't respond to questions if he wasn't addressed as "Three."

I'm talking about the two of them with the post -game crew, following the presser for the minions. Obviously, Wade was just fucking with them and may have even been making a slightly veiled reference to Anderson's insistence that he be called "Bird." It's a little different when you're talking to Magic.

The story of the series to me is second chance points for the Heat. That was the difference in their first three wins. Especially Game 6, obviously. That's why I think Pop not having Duncan in those last two possessions was a terrible decision.

The story of the series to me is second chance points for the Heat. That was the difference in their first three wins. Especially Game 6, obviously. That's why I think Pop not having Duncan in those last two possessions was a terrible decision.

Agreed. Duncan needs to be the PF and Leonard needs to be the SF in the clutch. Splitter has to be a serious player on both ends.

Shane. Mother. Fucking. Battier. :rulz:

God dammit.

That Duncan miss reminded me of Carrawell guarding Duncan at the Joel in 1997. One of the all time crushing home losses.

Back