• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Tim Duncan's plain white polo shirt tucked into some ill-fitting jeans without a belt was really the culmination of his NBA finals wardrobe. Like... this is so sad.

BNQmqR5CUAAw-C5.png:large

One final thing to note - Lebron will be remembered for the two huge scoring games in games 6 and 7, but maybe more impressively he just fucking ENDED Tony Parker on the defensive end. For damn near 90 minutes he defended the fastest, quickest, nastiest PG in the league and put him in fucking detention. The man is an absolute freak of nature.

Yes, he did, but Parker was also playing at maybe 80%.

I'm trying to convert NBA haters one at a time on my FB. Not going so hot.

just get ready for the great brews-bmoney showdown next year in june

I need you to jump in on my FB post. I can't be mean to these folks as they are my boys. Need an outsider opinion.

Wifey already got on me for my post being too dickish.

I'm thinking about friending palma simply because I know he wouldn't GAF about pissing people off.

I'm thinking about friending palma simply because I know he wouldn't GAF about pissing people off.

can't people see what I comment on other people's stuff? like my friends will be notified I comment? I don't say a damn thing on facebook cause family is there.

I'm trying to convert NBA haters one at a time on my FB. Not going so hot.

One thing that is consistent with NBA haters, they have absolutely no idea what the NBA is really like. I loved your post. If you need me to e-dongslap some Robeson County mouth breathers, let me know.

Yes, he did, but Parker was also playing at maybe 80%.

Seriously, Parker has some history of being taken out of his game in critical playoff games. Parker showed no visible signs of injury, no limp no nothing. Seems to be pretty well known that Wade has some significant knee problem, but when the series was on the line he stepped it up.

In OT of game 6, bosh rolled over Duncan's knee (amazing there seemed to be no discussion pre-game about Duncan's knee/health) was limping down the court, he comes out in game 7 and goes 24/12.

There is a big difference between being a great player/all-star and being a leader that can carry your team to a championship. Parker has an average game in either game 6 or 7, the Spurs have championship #5. He let Tim down.

Seriously, Parker has some history of being taken out of his game in critical playoff games. Parker showed no visible signs of injury, no limp no nothing. Seems to be pretty well known that Wade has some significant knee problem, but when the series was on the line he stepped it up.

In OT of game 6, bosh rolled over Duncan's knee (amazing there seemed to be no discussion pre-game about Duncan's knee/health) was limping down the court, he comes out in game 7 and goes 24/12.

There is a big difference between being a great player/all-star and being a leader that can carry your team to a championship. Parker has an average game in either game 6 or 7, the Spurs have championship #5. He let Tim down.

Hence the point made earlier that LeBron gets a lot of the credit.

Back