• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Back from the commercial break - 13-0. Already saw 2 Blake dunk highlights for the prop.

We are witnessing maybe the greatest player ever right now. I certainly appreciate watching the guy play.

The Clips are just in a serious groove these last few games. They're basically running away from everyone as long as CP is on the floor.

Question: What is the best part of this gif of DeAndre Jordan shooting a free throw? Only one right answer IMO.

732054267.gif

Someone tell me how in the world Miami was a 5.5 point dog last night? I know they were on the road, but they are the superior team and did not have a game the night before.

Stephen A. Smith was on the radio yesterday relaying a conversation Dwight Howard had with Rudy Gay.

SAS: "I had a reliable source tell me this...Dwight Howard will categorically deny it, but i trust my source...when they were playing Toronto recently, he sat there on the court and told Rudy Gay, 'You messed up bad man. You should have waited and ended up with me in Brooklyn next year. That's what he told him.
http://www.netsdaily.com/2013/2/14/...ward-still-thinks-hes-going-to-be-in-brooklyn

Do the Nets even have the cap room to do that after they signed Lopez last summer? I suppose it would have to be some sort of sign and trade, but I don't know why the Lakers wouldn't try and move Howard for better pieces than Lopez.

Was hoping someone would post a gif of that. Thanks. Kyrie is the best ball handler in the league by far. Give him a few years to grow more. Look out.

Back