• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Under the new CBA, I have no idea. I feel like I've heard that sign and trades are much more difficult/impossible to do anymore, but I don't really know why.

CBA gurus? Anyone?

Still possible, but starting next season teams in the lux tax can't acquire players through sign-and-trade... a new rule meant to limit superteams from getting around salary cap issues and superstars forcing their way to big markets. Nash to Lakers deal couldn't happen next year.

High school girl gives a DM convo she had with JR Smith to Deadspin.

original.jpg

CP3 vs. Timmy just getting underway. Should be a good game.

Clippers have to be seriously wondering whether they should have made a move for Millsap. I get that they wanted to hang tight and roll with their full lineup, but come on... Millsap!

Yah Millsap would have been nice in the clutch. Shit I think Millsap might be a better fit for cp3 than Blake.

Chauncey is way too slow to be on the floor vs the Spurs. They need to start Bledsoe and Paul and have Bledsoe hound Parker

Back