• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

You got the last laugh because Hakeem put him in a fucking clown suit when they matched up in '94. I loved me some Hakeem.

i have 51 hakeem olajuwan cards. i cant wait till i grow up, they are going to be so valuable, i'll sell them for thousands.

@WojYahooNBA 1m
Initial exam suggests likely torn ACL for Denver's Danilo Gallinari, source tells Y! "Ligament was loose," source says. MRI Friday.

That really sucks for the Nuggs, they have been playing awesome.

Also, looking like a good finish in this Spurs-Thunder game on TNT.

I sort of want the Spurs to get the 2 seed. That road seems a little softer right now. Parker needs to get that ankle healthy before the playoffs, too.

I agree. But I want no part of Memphis man. And Houston scares me. Or. Fear the two beards: both the gay white mans cropped one and the homeless guy one

Of course the Bobcats first national game of the year on ESPN and it is at home versus the Heat and LeBron, DWade, and Chalmers are all sitting again. Gonna be pretty embarrassing when they still get outclassed.

You got the last laugh because Hakeem put him in a fucking clown suit when they matched up in '94. I loved me some Hakeem.

Hakeem matching up with young Shaq was something else, too. When Shaq was later dominating the league, I just liked remembering when Hakeem spanked him around.

I sort of want the Spurs to get the 2 seed. That road seems a little softer right now. Parker needs to get that ankle healthy before the playoffs, too.

and as a Lakers fan, i very much want the Spurs to have the 1 seed. probably the best matchup for the Lakers of the top 4-5 teams especially with Ginobli out and Parker clearly not 100%. not saying the Lakers would be favored, but they would lose 4-0 to the Thunder and might not have one game within single digits.

either way that 1/8 matchup will be the highest rated 1/8 in history...

Melooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

he seriously seems to hit more the more contested the shots are when he is in the zone.

Clips about to complete the 4 game season sweep of the Lakers. Good job, good effort.

aaaaand the monster griffin put back jam and the three pointer to boot.

I'm guessing this young man isn't too happy about being swept by the Clippers.

Came in here only to post that the Celtics' leading rebounder tonight was Shavlik Randolph.

Back