• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

I hope that Buffalo impales whoever created that shitty State Farm commercial.

Am I the only one that thinks the guy on the right in that commercial is a dead ringer for Nikita Whitlock?

lulz Westbrook's fault on the last shot... left Parker alone for no damn reason.

OKC was playing man to man. Westbrook was on Parker. Here is a screen shot right before the pass to Parker.

A6qyGhhCAAAmC1q.jpg:large

This Spurs team will stay under the radar again this year. They still need a big that can get easy buckets in the post and defend, but they are still great.

Holy motherfucking shit it looks so much worse on replay. Westbrook followed the ball like an 8-year-old soccer player, he wasn't even picked. I seriously don't know what the fuck he was doing.

Bestbrook is a bad point guard all the time, people just forget that when his shots are falling.

Holy motherfucking shit it looks so much worse on replay. Westbrook followed the ball like an 8-year-old soccer player, he wasn't even picked. I seriously don't know what the fuck he was doing.

Bizarre. It's almost like he started playing zone somewhere in the middle there.

Game score is basically PER for an individual game. In Harden's Rockets debut, full complement of usage, he tallied a better game score than all but 2 Westbrook games ever <smallsamplesizedeac>.

A pretty good Rockets twitter dude made an interesting point today. He could see Harden and Kevin Martin basically flip flopping league ranks this year. Harden to the top 10 in scoring (perhaps as high as top 5, given his role on the team), and Kevin Martin as 6th Man of the Year.

Meh. Could be an interesting little story.

Remember that time the Thunder could've (supposedly) traded Westbrook for Chris Paul before last year? Good Christ. The disaster of the Harden trade has me even reanalyzing the Jeff Green - Perkins trade. Well, that and the fact that Perkins looks fat and slow even when healthy. #SamPrestiBlunders

Jeff Green looks terrible too though. That was a bad player swap. But seriously it is not a given that Westbrook will have a better career than Harden... but the worst part of it is that the Thunder could have easily kept all three by amnestying Perkins. Also, I'm not completely sold on Ibaka being worth not having Harden either.

Back