• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 Carolina Panthers Thread (Cam's broken legs >>> RG3's knees)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
Per the best mod on the boards, let us wash the stank of last seasons thread off the front page and start a new thread that follows our march to the Super Bowl where we beat the Patriots by 87.

ALL ABOARD THE CAM NEWTON BANDWAGON!

Cam-Newton-GQ-Spread.jpg

Whoa, the Bengals sacked our third string quarterback two years ago! We're screwed.

TW... you can't seriously be trash talking with the BENGALS?!

Haha no, I'm just busting you guys balls. I was trying to find some interesting pictures to combat some of the Cam loving on the thread. Surprisingly, for how much shit he takes from all the haters, there is little out there.

I'll definitely be cheering for the Panthers this year. I hope they embarrass the Falcons and Saints thoroughly.

Oh yeah, I'm not a Bengals fan. That was just the only image I could find.

Per the best mod on the boards, let us wash the stank of last seasons thread off the front page and start a new thread that follows our march to the Super Bowl where we beat the Patriots by 87.

ALL ABOARD THE CAM NEWTON BANDWAGON!

Cam-Newton-GQ-Spread.jpg

:squint:

I went ahead and locked the other thread now that we have this one though.

Who are the Pathers?

If you don't want to know who wins the 2013 Super Bowl, don't click on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back