• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 MLB POSTSEASON THREAD

One thing.........

HOW ABOUT THOSE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!

On our way to our 28th Crown.

oh look. the yanks fans showed up. #onemonthseason

oh look. the yanks fans showed up. #onemonthseason

lol I was about to comment that the only thing this thread was missing was a random Yankees fan showing up talking about THE CAPTAIN and #28

Congratulationson the best record in baseball... As a prize... Enjoy your road trip.

One thing.........

HOW ABOUT THOSE YANKEES!!!!!!!!!

On our way to our 28th Crown.

Gonna be hard to win a crown with no starting pitching and an inability to drive in runs outside of the stadium that Granderson built. Yanks will get pushed by whomever wins the WC (if they don't lose outright) and then fall in six games or less to the winner of Oak/Det.

Gonna be hard to win a crown with no starting pitching and an inability to drive in runs outside of the stadium that Granderson built. Yanks will get pushed by whomever wins the WC (if they don't lose outright) and then fall in six games or less to the winner of Oak/Det.

QFT

I think the O's set up nicely to play the Yanks, especially with the first two at the Yard. I just DO NOT have a good feeling about the WC game.

Prove me wrong, O's.

So who to start at Texas. Joe Saunders or Steve Johnson.

I say the rookie. He looked good on Saturday. He's more of an unknown for them. Also Saunders' record at Texas is an abomination.

The eyes of Texas are upon Yu. Despite our historic collapse I feel strangely confident about tomorrow.

The eyes of Texas are upon Yu. Despite our historic collapse I feel strangely confident about tomorrow.

Perhaps it is all the ass-beatings you delivered us this season.

I dont believe the Orioles have faced Yu Darvish this year...

Looks like Steve Johnson pitched one inning against Texas and gave up a run. Saunders has something like a career 9.38 era in Arlington...

I think the O's set up nicely to play the Yanks, especially with the first two at the Yard. I just DO NOT have a good feeling about the WC game.

Prove me wrong, O's.

O's best bet is the Rangers have to be in their own heads at the moment. 2-7 in their past 9 including an historic collapse out of first place.

Of course, OTOH, if the Rangers knock off the O's, they're sitting pretty to beat up on the Yankees and possibly get a rematch with the A's (which would be awesome).

i would. yu is far better than anything the o's will throw out. just need a lil offense against a shitty starter.

IF ANYONE HAS EXTRA NATS PLAYOFF TIX OR KNOWS SOMEONE SELLING THEM FOR A REASONABLE PRICE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

O's best bet is the Rangers have to be in their own heads at the moment. 2-7 in their past 9 including an historic collapse out of first place.

Of course, OTOH, if the Rangers knock off the O's, they're sitting pretty to beat up on the Yankees and possibly get a rematch with the A's (which would be awesome).

Agree with all of this. I am going to drink some good beers and get retarded tomorrow night.

Perhaps it is all the ass-beatings you delivered us this season.

I dont believe the Orioles have faced Yu Darvish this year...

Looks like Steve Johnson pitched one inning against Texas and gave up a run. Saunders has something like a career 9.38 era in Arlington...

As a Rangers fan I sure hope they pitch Saunders.

I don't think it matters who they pitch. I haven't seen the odds, but I'd guess that Texas is at least -170.

At best Texas is 60% to win. To much variance in any one game to have a higher percentage than that. I'd say it's probably closer to 55%.

that is a HUYUGE baseball playoff line.

Back