• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 MLB POSTSEASON THREAD

Hey, someone scored.

I'm afraid the A's are done. They need some serious magic now.

% chance scoring 1 run with runner on 1st no outs: 44.1%
% chance scoring 1 run with runner on 2nd 1 out : 41.8%

Also that is from 1993-2010 when run environment is higher and that assumes bunt is successful.

Now a run is more likely to score with a runner on 3rd and 1 out than a runner on 2nd and 0 outs, so a bunt here wouldn't be bad.

screw it, i'm driving to DC for the game tonight and paying absurd prices for tickets.

I was the only guy at the bar last night watching the game and everybody looked at me while I yelled at the TV.

Can't wait for tonight.

O'day is really good. Can't believe Rangers released him. He has a career ERA in low 3s. Glad O's have him for 1 more year after this, and that Buck knows how to use him.

thought he was part of a trade... just looked. that's cray that they released him.

% chance scoring 1 run with runner on 1st no outs: 44.1%
% chance scoring 1 run with runner on 2nd 1 out : 41.8%

Also that is from 1993-2010 when run environment is higher and that assumes bunt is successful.

also a small likelihood the throw to first on the bunt ends up in the stands.

Back