• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 MLB POSTSEASON THREAD

That's too bad.....It's almost always pretty bad when roll over an ankle and the inside of your foot.

1jnvc5.png

:rofl: siff must be pretty mad about Jeter. I'm tempted to go through all of his reputation output and change it too positive as a gift to humanity for having to suffer through his sandy vagina phase.

man I hate the Yanks as much as anyone but that does really, really suck about Jeter.

siff really does have some deep seated anger management issues. Hope he didn't kill anyone in his family last night.

I envision a furious Hal Steinbrenner sticking a pointer finger in A-Rod's chest in the clubhouse this afternoon and pulling a Dewey Cox, screaming, "The wrong kid died!"

PDBLVZOPCWEZ-large.jpg

nice golf clap in the 6th when kuroda's perfect game gets broken up

i have never seen this defensive side of peralta before. he's also hitting pretty well.

i saw three series, none of which were at home this year. i live in PA, and it would be about a 10 hr drive for me to detroit. made it to series in pittsburgh, baltimore, and cleveland.

awful, awful call at 2nd there. infante was out by a mile.

Back