• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 Wake soccer thread: Deacs host Coastal in R32 Sunday

Damn I am so curious as to who the UNC charlotte person is. Ijust graduated from there in May and i dont give a damn about charlotte sports. Wake will always be my team amd i am pretty sure they are the only one that takes charlotte sports seriously

thats because we all know whats really important. NASCAR!!!! Can't wait for Miami this weekend!

Man, 49ers sports are pretty awesome though. Can't wait til we get the real football next year and GIT R DUN in the Big East. Won't be long before Charlotte is SEC CUNTRY!

Can someone breakdown this team and the team's season for me? Just like the NHL, every few years I try to get into soccer but always forget

Juggernaut Elon falls to Coastal Carolina, 3-0. Deacs face Chanticleers on Sunday.

Juggernaut Elon falls to Coastal Carolina, 3-0. Deacs face Chanticleers on Sunday.

Wow, not what I was expecting. Good news for the Deacs, I think.

COME ON YOU WAKES. Let's go!

I've watched CC play twice this year. they are big and physical but can play technical...this will be a very good but difficult game. Last night, CC's #10 scored the first 2 goals and they were good goals at that. He was Centered at the top of the box each time..one with his left foot and one with his right. The deacs had better be tight on this guy because he just needs a sliver of space to be dangerous.

This game will be a good one...we will definitely have to bring our A game...Go DEACS!!

Last edited:
I've watched CC play twice this year. they are big and physical but can play technical...this will be a very good but difficult game. Last night, CC's #10 scored the first 2 goals and they were good goals at that. He was Centered at the top of the top box each time..one with his left foot and one with his right. The deacs had better be tight on this guy because he just needs a sliver of space to be dangerous.

This game will be a good one...we will definitely have to bring our A game...Go DEACS!!

As long as Wake plays like DAWGS, they will be okay. But they better not have bracelets on and meow like cats or they will be in trouble.

is beer included in the cover charge?

'fraid not.

We comp a ton of seats during the season (students, staff/faculty, DC members, etc.). Everyone has to pay for tournament games in any sport.

Charlotte trailing Georgetown 1 nil with 35 min remaining.....fyi

Say goodbye to Charlotte and GT advances to the sweet 16 1 nil

Back