• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012 Wake soccer thread: Deacs host Coastal in R32 Sunday

Fuck these dirty mother fuckers. Okoli is getting beaten up and Luch just got dominated.

We need to possess the ball better. I've thought that every game I've seen us this year.

Fuck yeah Brown! Let's go! I would love for Maryland to lose. Especially since the winner of our match plays them.

Holy balls that was close. Header off the inside of the post.

ETA: for the enemy

WOW, Luch only has one career goal -- I never would have guessed.

DAMN! Both of those should have been goals for the deacs, and both shots were directed at the goalkeeper.

DAMN! Beautiful exchange from Delbono to Martin to Emerson. Emerson with the chip JUST WIDE.

Decent half but Coastal created more chances. Gonna be a tight second half. We need another.

why does the video link on our home page take me to a Texas Tech football video?

1-0 at halftime. Deacs look a bit sloppy in possession, and our finishing hasn't been great. On the other hand, Coastal Carolina had one off the post and forced at least two solid saves from Harris.

Several more good chances wasted. Come on Deacs!

Maryland-Brown still tied at 1-1.

Fucking blond bowl cut #6 for Coastal playing so dirty.

Back