• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I wonder if Hibbert is going to make a leap this year. During the Heat series people seemed to forget that he was an 12/8 guy last year that shot 47% from the field. He had a pretty disappointing regular season.

I wonder if Hibbert is going to make a leap this year. During the Heat series people seemed to forget that he was an 12/8 guy last year that shot 47% from the field. He had a pretty disappointing regular season.

LBJ hates driving on 7+ footers

Some peeps were pimping Draymond Green hard after last year's playoffs too, but he was objectively one of the worst shooters in the NBA last year. Will be a guy to watch this year.

My main man WHITE BOY from VH1's I Love New York sitting courtside.

Birdman may shoot 70% from the floor this year.

hibbert.gif

The block Hibbs had against Melo in the playoffs was one of the sickest blocks I've ever seen. Camera work was absolutely phenomenal as well.

in a 5-category fantasy league (pts, assists, steals, rebs, blocks), should i trade Favors for (car)Melo?

Back