• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

So this is the very first time i've ever watched Nick Young play, ever. His game reminds me of a common occurrence during my time at Wake: I'd be playing pickup ball in Reynolda with a group of white guys and one or two black guys would show up and pick up spots. They would usually be better than any of us white dudes, and they would also take 90% of the shots and try and-1 mixtape moves. What i'm saying is that Nick Young plays like he's the only black guy on the court.

I forget who it was on here hyping Swaggy. Probably palma. The only time that I don't trust STATS is when they hype Swaggy P. I love watching him play, but damn is he a pain in the neck.

You win. This sucks.

reddick vs battier in the finals is just a mindshit for everyone involved

doesn't duke have the most guys in the league? the odds that this doesn't happen are actually kind of slim. except chicago probably has 5 duke alums.

dear lord I hope someone makes a gif of that last shot

reddick vs battier in the finals is just a mindshit for everyone involved

doesn't duke have the most guys in the league? the odds that this doesn't happen are actually kind of slim. except chicago probably has 5 duke alums.

I can deal with any of them except Boozer, Battier, and Redick.

I'm actually pretty psyched to see McBob for MY HORCATS. Any dude that K hated is fine by me.

what's more fun than watching Swaggy P? Putting his name in twitter

Tucker Grady ‏@tuckergrady 6m
Witnessing Swaggy P dribble through his legs three times and spin into a fadeaway 20-footer is like watching a beautiful sunrise.

Aaron Dees ‏@swaggydees 5m
@nbacapology Swaggy P only gonna pass to Swaggy P.

SportsSnob ‏@SportsSnob 6m
If I was a billionaire I would buy an NBA team and put Nate Robinson, J.R. Smith and Swaggy P on the same team for a science experiment.

The Lakers are like a who's-who of recent first round burnouts.

And they're winning.

with 80 seconds left in the game not a single laker starter has played in the 4th quarter

I wouldn't know what the hell to make of that game as a Clip fan. What the hell just happened?

Luckily there are 81 more games.

Domination aside, I refuse to believe that Xavier Henry is the real deal...

Last edited:
MY BLAZERS opening up on the road in Phoenix tonight. It's going to be a fun year in RIP CITY BABY.

MY JAZZ host Kevin Durant and his scrub supporting cast in SLC too.

what's more fun than watching Swaggy P? Putting his name in twitter

Tucker Grady ‏@tuckergrady 6m
Witnessing Swaggy P dribble through his legs three times and spin into a fadeaway 20-footer is like watching a beautiful sunrise.

Aaron Dees ‏@swaggydees 5m
@nbacapology Swaggy P only gonna pass to Swaggy P.

SportsSnob ‏@SportsSnob 6m
If I was a billionaire I would buy an NBA team and put Nate Robinson, J.R. Smith and Swaggy P on the same team for a science experiment.

Lol. Welcome back, basketball.

Back