• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I don't remember harboring any ill will towards Cleveland State. That was a complete meltdown on Wake's part.

Now, Mike Gansey and Kevin Pittsnogle, I hate those SOBs with a fiery passion

I thought I'd be cool with JJ on the Clips, but found it very hard to root for him last night

Also, I talked so much shit to all the Lakers fans in my office yesterday and now its coming back to bite me today. Thanks Swaggy P!

we started Tony friggin' Woods. i blame that loss on the coaches not keeping the team together down the stretch and poor strategizing, not the talent of the other team.

It was totally Dave Odom's fault in 1995. You should totally have gotten HYPED for Bryant Reeves.

Jameer Nelson and Delonte West are AWESOME. It was Skip's fault we lost to St. Joe's.

It was totally Dave Odom's fault in 1995. You should totally have gotten HYPED for Bryant Reeves.

Jameer Nelson and Delonte West are AWESOME. It was Skip's fault we lost to St. Joe's.

MY CANADIAN GRIZZLE

dude gtfo, there's just a difference between those heartbreaking losses when we were in the mix and a complete and utter meltdown. wake was flying off the rails well before cleveland state, they were just the nail in the coffin that was halfway in the ground.

okie state and wvu crushed our hopes and dreams.

Here's some nightmare fuel.

original.gif

I don't remember harboring any ill will towards Cleveland State. That was a complete meltdown on Wake's part.

Now, Mike Gansey and Kevin Pittsnogle, I hate those SOBs with a fiery passion

YUP

what was collison's +/i last night? seems like the lakeshow killed us when cp3 wasn't on the floor.

at least MY HEAT looked good. hoping MY WARRIORS can avenge MY CLIPS tough loss last night.

swaggy p killin me in this vid. i'd quit my job to join his entourage any day.

The Lakers are now 3/5 favorites to win it all. They are considering trading Kobe for a conditional 2nd round pick in 2047.

MY NUGGETS open at Sacramento tonight, 1-0 here we come. This isn't your grandma's Nuggets running and gunning and Kiki Vandewegheing all over the court. Going to grind it out and SMOTHER the opponents with defense and half court sets.

tickets still available!!!

lol - they are going to be BRUTAL defensively. Probably bottom 5-7 team in the league on that end.

YOUR NUGGETS are going to suck out loud this year.

the 3 major sneakers from nike this year are kind of meh. the lebron xi looks like a transformer (weird because the Jordan XI is considered the best of the bunch), the kobe 9 isn't even out yet, and the kd vi is weak.

the lebron xi christmas shoes are awesome tho. it looks like a mistletoe robot and is so obnoxious it's awesome:

nike-lebron-11-christmas-.jpg

Back