• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Looked to me like the Clippers' perimeter players were just not in shape + Griffin's free throw shooting is why they lost.

I didn't notice it watching the game last night, but seeing this picture this morning, the Heat's uniforms REALLY looked like McDonald's uniforms

Screen-shot-2013-10-29-at-10.51.57-PM.png

I like Swaggy P. The dude in the white t-shirt is the guy who takes care of his sneaker collection.

I'm sure it was talked about but CP3 at 15, 11, 6, and 5 is a pretty solid start to the year. Tough loss though.

MY NUGGETS open at Sacramento tonight, 1-0 here we come. This isn't your grandma's Nuggets running and gunning and Kiki Vandewegheing all over the court. Going to grind it out and SMOTHER the opponents with defense and half court sets.

tickets still available!!!

MY NUGGETS open at Sacramento tonight, 1-0 here we come. This isn't your grandma's Nuggets running and gunning and Kiki Vandewegheing all over the court. Going to grind it out and SMOTHER the opponents with defense and half court sets.

tickets still available!!!

JJ Hickson with the start tonight. Expecting big things from him in my deep league.

if thinking Norris Cole is awesome is wrong, i don't want to be right. that damn uptown fade.

Not sure how anyone with Wake ties could actively root for Norris Cole.

we started Tony friggin' Woods. i blame that loss on the coaches not keeping the team together down the stretch and poor strategizing, not the talent of the other team.

Back