• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Especially after the fact. That's real easy to say now. Should have said it this morning.

meh. that would have forced a hostage situation. who cares if it is a fact or not? he probably told silver this morning which is a lot more relevant to getting things done than leaking it this morning.

bdz definitely can't take as well as he gives

Would probably be true and appropriate if it weren't in the context of Cookout having a drama session over an innocuous post I made waiting in line for coffee.

Also meh.

meh. that would have forced a hostage situation. who cares if it is a fact or not? he probably told silver this morning which is a lot more relevant to getting things done than leaking it this morning.

It'd mean more if someone got a folo from KD or even CP confirming it.

Isn't the NBA expanding its TV/media rights deals soon? Beyond forcing more people to adopt NBAtv a la the NFL Network, I can't see the NBA pushing playoff games off the big networks as a long-term solution.

@lawblob
Hey conservatives mad at Sterling punishment: 30 billionaires self-governing an unregulated organization is literally a libertarian utopia

sry kukowt we were sooooooo close to just discussing games

I wonder if in thirty or forty years this would happen if Sterling said the same thing about gay people.

I think we all know the prevailing opinion about gay people in NBA locker rooms. Interesting comparison IMO.

Conservatives just like to bitch about whatever isn't the status quo.

It's the MO today for the right: are things 100% identical to how they were when you woke up this morning? Then it must be wrong.

apparently Floyd Mayweather wants to buy the Clippers. Dude does sit courtside at a lot of games.

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: Adam Silver Whooped That Trick

apparently Floyd Mayweather wants to buy the Clippers. Dude does sit courtside at a lot of games.

I'm sure the IRS would love to see the financials he'd have to submit in his proposal

I had the same thought a few hours ago

Yeah Doofus brought it up in a conversation and I thought it was interesting: many of the people in NBA locker rooms who are appalled by this think it's okay to use the word "fag" and discriminate against gay people.

It's not just people in the locker rooms of course, but after seeing the outrage from current players and former players it got me thinking. I do realize a lot of it has to do with the league being predominantly black and a lot of these guys having personal interactions with situations like this, but still good food for thought.

Back