• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

I wonder if in thirty or forty years this would happen if Sterling said the same thing about gay people.

I think we all know the prevailing opinion about gay people in NBA locker rooms. Interesting comparison IMO.

A buddy of mine asked this question IRT the DeVos stuff, and I think from here on out there would be serious repercussions (probs not the death penalty) if someone came out with a tape of DeVos saying he doesn't want gay NBA fans attending his games or gay people playing NBA ball or Magic Johnson stepping foot in Amway because he has dirty AIDS.

A buddy of mine asked this question IRT the DeVos stuff, and I think from here on out there would be serious repercussions (probs not the death penalty) if someone came out with a tape of DeVos saying he doesn't want gay NBA fans attending his games or gay people playing NBA ball or Magic Johnson stepping foot in Amway because he has dirty AIDS.

I don't think this is true

apparently Floyd Mayweather wants to buy the Clippers. Dude does sit courtside at a lot of games.

He'd have to stop gambling on sports.

Not sure how the NBA would like trading a serial racist for a serial spousal abuser.

I think the length of time this take is a big part of this

Believe vote happens 10 days after he was notified, action on vote occur 10 days after that. All according to ESPN legal guy Lester Munson. Also said if they "terminate" the franchise he gets none of the profit. So he has to sell.

I'm gonna need to remember to check YouTube later for that fight in the crowd at the Bulls game.

We'll see how the reffing goes. I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA just lets the Heat hack Nene and Gortat up and down the court with no fouls called.

you guys know that the heat are playing raps/nyets next right? nyets swept the heat in the regular season.

This is the worst end of game I have ever seen.

2 missed FT's with lead
Missed layup to bring it within 1
2 missed FTs only to get offensive board

Back