• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Use it once, when the Spurs really need it and it actually looks like the Heat are about to win a close game.

hey df07, have you considered trying to jinx the Heat during the Finals this year as you have thread title powers? my jinx can't have much power now that it's a stupid measly post.
You run the risk of jinxing the intended jinx by doing that though.

Why not just use those #goodvibes towards the spurs and direct your #badvibes at the heat.

I think only a FYC jinx could save the Thunder tonight.

test

Congrats to the Spurs on winning Game 2 of the 2014 Western Conference Finals! Good job, good effort Thunder!

I really thought OKC would make it a game in the 3rd. So hard to overcome Danny Green Night.

Didn't the Spurs beat ass for the first two games in 2012?

Didn't the Spurs beat ass for the first two games in 2012?

Yeah, then Scott Brooks accidentally stumbled across that Spurs team's achilles heel with never-ending pick and rolls with Harden and Nick Collison. Don't see that happening again, and not just because Harden's in Houston

One of those 2012 games Ibaka went like 12/12 all from mid range and torched the Spurs. Harden slayed the Spurs throughout games 3-6 IIRC.

The NBA's jingoism campaigns are so much more subtle than the NFL's. One thing those evil corporate robots do right

Holy fuck westbrook. You want a foul on that?

#millennialbullshit

Holy fuck westbrook. You want a foul on that?

#millennialbullshit

Thought the same thing. So satisfying to see players you don't like, cry after clear non fouls. All three Spurs just got out of the way and he fell down.

Back