• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Chandler parsons looks like the buddy you invite out as your wingman once. Just once. Because you just didn't know your boy was such a skank and successful skank at that.

Nah dude, Chandler Parsons looks like an extra on Saved by the Bell from the season in Malibu.

Would vad open mouth kiss bosh if given the opportunity?

How do we know Bosh would be OK with that?

bosh-celebrates.png

I'm not too clear on all the restricted free agency rules work. But I wonder if the Rockets can strike a gentlemen's agreement with Parsons. By allowing him to go to restricted free agency this year, he's going to make more money over the next 5 years than if they had taken his $1M team option. Could they have agreed up front with Parsons that they'd decline the option only if he agreed not to sign any ridiculously high offer sheets from other teams? I'm guessing this is against some kind of rule though, and if so it would be fairly obvious if Parsons turned down huge dollars to stay with Houston.

I'm not too clear on all the restricted free agency rules work. But I wonder if the Rockets can strike a gentlemen's agreement with Parsons. By allowing him to go to restricted free agency this year, he's going to make more money over the next 5 years than if they had taken his $1M team option. Could they have agreed up front with Parsons that they'd decline the option only if he agreed not to sign any ridiculously high offer sheets from other teams? I'm guessing this is against some kind of rule though, and if so it would be fairly obvious if Parsons turned down huge dollars to stay with Houston.

I believe those kinds of deals are against the rules. Luckily the Rockets have an expert on that kind of deal on hand in Kevin McHale.

Nah dude, Chandler Parsons looks like an extra on Saved by the Bell from the season in Malibu.

Thankfully, I have no idea what you're fucking talking about. Due to my love of the NBA, good drama, and live actual sex, I do not have room in my schedule for Saved by the Bell, reruns of anything, any singing or skating talent show, losing weight shows, anything that includes Charlie Sheen and a laugh track, people cooking and talking about it, or so called dramas in which one case is solved cleanly every episode.

but you have plenty of time to act like a donk on the internet

Thankfully, I have no idea what you're fucking talking about. Due to my love of the NBA, good drama, and live actual sex, I do not have room in my schedule for Saved by the Bell, reruns of anything, any singing or skating talent show, losing weight shows, anything that includes Charlie Sheen and a laugh track, people cooking and talking about it, or so called dramas in which one case is solved cleanly every episode.

F73pRS3.gif

That mirror picture is getting some exercise this week.

Daily dose of news for YOUR Charlotte Hornets....

The one and only PJ Hairston is working out for the team today. Rick Bonnell of the Observer said some teams have taken him completely off their draft boards because they don't think he's over being a knucklehead. Apparently Charlotte is not one of those teams.

DWade and Bosh are going to opt out this summer and take Tim Duncan less money type deals with the Heat so that the team can sign better FAs. LeBron is going to punt on his FA DECISION and opt in and see how 2014-15 goes and then be a FA next summer.

DWade and Bosh are going to opt out this summer and take Tim Duncan less money type deals with the Heat so that the team can sign better FAs.
I could definitely see that with Wade. He has to know his body can't handle being the #1 option anymore, so I doubt he wants to leave. But Bosh has sacrificed a lot for the Heat both in $$ and in accepting a lesser role. I could see him wanting to prove he's still a franchise player.

Bosh didn't sacrifice much money in his deal with the Heat. He got like 90% of a max deal in an income tax free state, same as LBJ and Wade. Only teams Bosh is going to be a #1 option for are going to be lottery bound in the West or 1st round fodder in the East. I think he prefers playing well once every few games and picking up DA RINGZ.

Bosh has been doing what it typically takes stars on bad teams until their early 30s to realize.

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: SAS-MIA2: The Electric Bugaloo

Or: Heat in 6. Heat are better next year because Wade and Bosh took less and top of the East worse. Auto trip to Finals for 5th time in a row and going for the first 4 peat in almost 50 years.

Last edited:
Back