• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Donde Brews? Did we hurt his feelings with all those sensitivity jokes?

Cavs reportedly offered Calipari 10 years/$80 million, which included the team president position. Lolz.

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
A person close to the Derek Fisher negotiations tells me that the Knicks are moving toward an agreement. No word yet from the Knicks.

Please, please crash and burn Derrick Fisher. You too Phil Jackson. Ready for those smug bastards to fail now that they aren't surrounded by the best of the best. No MJ, no Shaq, no Kobe.

Does anyone think Parker missed his two FTs 'cause his ribs were killing him? I do - he looked like he was favoring that side. Could Pop have claimed an injury and sub'ed someone else to shoot them? Not that he would have known to unless Parker told him...

YOU GET A 5 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE NEVER COACHED, AND YOU GET A 5 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE NEVER COACHED

Does anyone think Parker missed his two FTs 'cause his ribs were killing him? I do - he looked like he was favoring that side. Could Pop have claimed an injury and sub'ed someone else to shoot them? Not that he would have known to unless Parker told him...
Opposing coach chooses who shoots the FTs if a player is unable to shoot them (injured or ejected).

Unless it is a flagrant 2, if Parker says he's too injured to shoot the FTs then Spoelstra gets to pick who shoots the FTs for the Spurs and Parker can't re-enter the game.

FYC covered it.

Amen brother. I've been watching TP play long enough to know that he wasn't right on the free throw line. Has anyone seen yet if Chalmers is suspended for the next few games? No need for that thug.

ESPN reporting that Fisher to the Knicks is official. That has disaster written all over it with their current personnel.

I love how Donald sterling changes his mind every other day. The reports on how he'd change his mind on personnel decisions after talking with an elevator dude are 100% spot on.

Not sure how to link it on here, but CP just put a video on Instagram of him posterizing Kevin Hart on the backyard hoop. It's hilarious.

ESPN reporting that Fisher to the Knicks is official. That has disaster written all over it with their current personnel.

$5M as a starting salary for a coach with no experience. Now that's messed up. Just wondering what Pop makes in SA. If we use some sort of sliding scale maybe he should be at $20M per year.

Back