• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

The booing was just insane. I fucking hate everything about Miami except for Lebron, Cuban food, and Tony Montana. Who was the player that the Heat fan who murdered her 1st hsuband on Long Island and got away with it, who did she flip the bird to again? Last year or the year before? I cannot remember. Was she there last night?

The booing was just insane. I fucking hate everything about Miami except for Lebron, Cuban food, and Tony Montana. Who was the player that the Heat fan who murdered her 1st hsuband on Long Island and got away with it, who did she flip the bird to again? Last year or the year before? I cannot remember. Was she there last night?

Flipped bird on Noah I think.

We don't tolerate performances like that and had to let the team know. This isn't Chicago or San Antonio where the fans just show up and have a good time. We demand winners.

We don't tolerate performances like that and had to let the team know. This isn't Chicago or San Antonio where the fans just show up and have a good time. We demand winners.

haha. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, feel me three times, I'm a dimwit.

tBCtHsk.gif

m8rBaCZ.gif

tresamigosSpurs.gif

Even though it's clearly not a catchall, I'm so grateful for the Spurs thread.

I hope Sterling rips Silver, Stern et al to shreds.

they are messing with a higher level sociopath than they see in the mirror

That's a stretch. LeBron, Kyrie, Varejao, Waiters, Jack, Thompson, Bennett? That's probably not the best team.

Add Embiid and maybe a Jordan Adams or Cleanthony Early and a FA and the Cavs would be a force in the East.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...g-hires-4-private-investigation-firms-dig-nba
Uh oh. Looks like the old scorched earth nuclear option is about to appear.

That Sterling has resorted to retaining a swathe of competing investigation firms to uncover and unearth evidence of discrimination by other owners, executives, etc. lends perfectly to the NBA's entire position that it was the disclosure, reproduction, and attention drawn to Sterling's comments that is the basis for invoking its termination rights under the owners' constitution--not Sterling's thoughts or discriminatory animus.

That Sterling has resorted to retaining a swathe of competing investigation firms to uncover and unearth evidence of discrimination by other owners, executives, etc. lends perfectly to the NBA's entire position that it was the disclosure, reproduction, and attention drawn to Sterling's comments that is the basis for invoking its termination rights under the owners' constitution--not Sterling's thoughts or discriminatory animus.

Adam Silver has a stronger "don't be a douche" policy than OGBoards.

I hope the DFZ'ers appreciate what's going on on the other thread right now, but it's on all cylinders.

You realize these don't bother me right? Seems like a lot of work. But if I am not your intended audience, then carry on by all means. Whatever gets you stiff.

I seriously love jb's "You know you mean nothing to me, but I feel the need to tell you" posts.

Back