• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

They're the stats as they are. Otherwise, you're going on history, which doesn't always work out.

I know. I just liked that Watkins was hot after 1 game. The Jets do have a good run D, but 50% of their games this year have been against the Raiders.

Seriously though, I wouldn't factor in the Chargers giving up the 7th most points to the WR and the Bills being 11th into your decision at all. Percy Harvin had a 51-yard TD run vs. SD and he lined up in the backfield on that play. Subtract those 11 points and the Chargers give up the 19th most points to WR. If you just subtract the 8 points (NFL admitted Monday it shouldn't have been a TD since he stepped out of bounds at the 21 and all scoring plays should be reviewed), the Chargers give up the 16th most points to WR.

Think the official missed this one?
photo-1.jpg

Pick 3 (18 team league, .5 PPR)

Pierre Garcon (@ Phi)
Mike Evans (@ Atl)
Justin Hunter (@ Cin)
Keenan Allen (@ Buf)

I'm overthinking this, aren't I? It's gotta be Garcon, Hunter, and Allen, right?

I think you are right. Evans over Hunter would be the only one I would think about.

Just got an offer to receive J. Charles for A. Bradshaw.

Assuming he isn't out until week 10 or hampered by the injury when he returns, it seems to be a pretty good trade for me. However, it means I have to rely on Asiata or J. Hunter until Charles is back though.
So the trade just got vetoed by the asst. commish in the league. Claiming that the trade is unfair and no one in the league would ever do it. Charles is a first round talent and Bradshaw is playing well but is not great. I'm pretty furious as the league rules state that only collusive or cheating trades are to be vetoed.

Is Joquie Bell worth a start over Pierce or Colston in W/R?

(townie batsignal)

Kinda disappointed to only have 17 out of Ryan so far. Hopefully he keeps throwing.

Haha my wife is gonna be so pissed when she wakes up and sees Rainey's line

I started Rainey too. I'll take 10 points compared to how things were looking early on.

Back