• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

at least one RB that I have started every week has been carted off the field in the first quarter.

RIP Tate, Charles, and Woodhead. They is all died.

Up 9pts vs Sloth with 1 player left each.

He has Olsen, I have A. Brown.

Feeling pretty good, but gotta figure that my luck will continue and Olsen will have 2-3 TDs

ETA: Which, if that is required for the Panthers to get the W tonight, then I'm all for it.

Emanuel Sanders saved my ass with that long catch. Now just need a pittance from Wheaton and Kelvin Benjamin.

Good week to have my starting WR's as Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and Michael Crabtree with Kelvin Benjamin as my flex

Is Jeff Cumberland going to get 12 fantasy points against me tonight?

Good thing I had a big enough cushion going into last night's game with the Panthers D putting up -6

Is Jeff Cumberland going to get 12 fantasy points against me tonight?

Jets haven't really utilized the TE position at all this season. If Decker doesn't play then he might get used more. He might get a TD but it's unlikely.

Here is my team...I want to trade for a TE. What would you do?

QB
Kaepernick
Roethlisberger

RB
McCoy
Stewart
Ivory
Mathews
Woodhead

WR
A Brown
AJ Green
Quick
TY Hilton
T Smith
Marvin Jones

TE
Jared Cook
Jordan Cameron

Here is my team...I want to trade for a TE. What would you do?

QB
Kaepernick
Roethlisberger

RB
McCoy
Stewart
Ivory
Mathews
Woodhead

WR
A Brown
AJ Green
Quick
TY Hilton
T Smith
Marvin Jones

TE
Jared Cook
Jordan Cameron

Start looking ahead to next year :thumbsup:

I fucked myself this week. Benched Desean Jackson after two bad weeks. Was my best wr/rb this week. Dammit.

Up by 45 with Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte yet to play. Think I can hang on?

Marshall and Forte are mine.

Picked up Allen off waivers last year and he was fantastic for me. He may be going through a sophomore slump. Drafted Rivers and picked up Malcom Floyd off waivers and he looks like he may move up to the flex for Week 4 during J. Thomas' bye week. I'll be going back and forth between Floyd, Pierce, and Hurns. And that assumes Davis will be worth playing at RB.

up 41.7 on wake20, he has cutler and jeffery

i should be safe, but i probably won't be because JETS

Back