• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Masters Thread

Guys, that was just a joke post where I took a real bobknightfan post from a couple of weeks ago and made the following changes:

bobknight: jessehaddock
Danny Manning: John Fields
Wake Forest: Texas
NBA: PGA
basketball: golf
basketball game: golf match

Hilarious. You definitely snagged me with that bait.

I did spend 5 minutes on google determining whether she was hot enough for spieth and i think i ended up coming to brasky's conclusion

Agree with Brasky and palma here. [Can't believe I just said that.]

Compare Spieth's chick to Elin or to Amy Mickelson.

Wait, so if you get through q school now you have to spend a year on the web.com tour?

Right. No more direct path to the PGA through Q-School. They lost Nationwide as a sponsor and are trying to make the Web.com tour a bigger deal. Now you have to spend a year grinding out small purses and do well in a final 3 tournament series against the worst PGA Tour players to make it.

Actually I think it's 4 tournaments. Kinda like the FedEx Cup I guess? Can't say I've watched anything other than the last round of the last one. I think they put the top 75 on the Web.com tour with the bottom 75 from the PGA Tour.

I can't wait for the Tiger like public destruction of Bubba in five years.

Agree with Brasky and palma here. [Can't believe I just said that.]

Compare Spieth's chick to Elin or to Amy Mickelson.

Just so everyone is on the same page, this is Spieth's WAG.

Annie-Verret-golfer-Jordan-Spieth-girlfriend.jpg

Back