• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

Yeah i am. Hoping he has some really rude shit to say to El Presidente. Also hoping for some theatrics and maybe a wardrobe malfunction.

ITT, we learn that Biff wants to see Kendrick Lamar's wang.

Yo, Biff !

How about that security ! Or did you get non-commoner VIP service ?

One hour to get in in the rain and 42 degrees. Gate 1 was closed due to fucking asshole President. No way everyone gets in who got in line by 6:30. TSA and Secret Service are wanting people at security but no Global Entry line.

390f5eb3ae44ae51e2b6135a78c6cde0.jpg

Smart decision to attend by Trump. The rube army loves him.

This is basically an away game for Bama. They’re about 25.63% of attendees. Tops.

I read that UGA fans bought 2/3 of the re-sale tickets. Think Bama fans had already done this several times before and decided to take the money and watch on tv.

Are there two sections in the upper deck end zone with 5-10 completely empty rows to start? First noticed it when Trump was walking out, and again during the coin toss. Security?

Smart decision to attend by Trump. The rube army loves him.

I’m sure they’ll blame Obama if they couldn’t get to their seat by kickoff.

holding on harris not called obv

Yeah I mean these aren’t your standard rubes. The common rube can’t afford a $2,000 ticket.

Yes they can with the new Trump jobs plus the upcoming Trump tax cut.

Doesn’t hurt that rubes can’t exercise their Second Amendment rights in there. It’s a safe space for those ‘Murica hatin’ libruls to boo Dear Leader.

Back