• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 College football thread

How did they possibly have enough evidence to overturn that? Looked down to me and call on the field was down. Think this will end up being a really good game.

We should all take a moment and laugh at the PAC-12 for going 1-8 in bowl play.

I have never seen Richt so agitated. Wonder why?

Their end beat the rt off the edge on a huge 3rd down that would have put them out of fg range. The rt completely got away with a blatant hold and the refs didn’t throw anything.

Jackson is proving that he is not ready for the league.

He will never make a good pro. That performance today was absolutely dreadful. He is not good enough throwing the ball, his mechanics in the pocket stink. He looked pathetic when facing a good defense today.

Their end beat the rt off the edge on a huge 3rd down that would have put them out of fg range. The rt completely got away with a blatant hold and the refs didn’t throw anything.

I really like Richt; but he should have been ejected for the grab. Even so, it will be interesting to see how the 2nd half is officiated and how his team responds.

BTW, I really like how Clawson gets in officials ears when he thinks they have blown a call. Not sure I can recall the last WF coach to did that...maybe Groh or Dooley?

I really like Richt; but he should have been ejected for the grab. Even so, it will be interesting to see how the 2nd half is officiated and how his team responds.

BTW, I really like how Clawson gets in officials ears when he thinks they have blown a call. Not sure I can recall the last WF coach to did that...maybe Groh or Dooley?

He absolutely should’ve been ejected for it, but the missed call likely meant Miami going into the half down 3 and not 10 like it is now. It was a bad missed call.

He absolutely should’ve been ejected for it, but the missed call likely meant Miami going into the half down 3 and not 10 like it is now. It was a bad missed call.

I have seen the right tackle resort to a headlock three times. Only one holding call was flagged.

Man this Miami d is overrated. They can’t cover a bunch of slow wrs one on one. Up front , they get little to no pressure . And Malik Rosier stinks.

When did Hornibrook become a real QB?

Either that or Miami and the chain is shit

He's carving them up

Back