• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

So I benched Alfred Morris last night - fail.

Who do I start at WR2 and 2 Flex Spots among the following:

J. Williams
T. Hill
Hunt
Diggs
Shepard

Currently I have Hill, Williams, and Hunt in there. Replaced Morris with Williams yesterday. My team is silly-deep, but I've been bad all year about start/sits and need to win this week to get in the playoffs. Surely, the Chiefs offense will finally show up, right?

Hill/Hunt/Diggs assuming Aaron Jones returns to cut into Jamaal Williams' carries. If no Jones, swap Williams for Diggs (?). KC has to get off this slide soon, one would think.

Also, Dallas has been sucking, so I:

Played:
Cousins
Perine
Crowder

Sat:
Prescott
Morris
Dez B.

OOPS.

So I benched Alfred Morris last night - fail.

Who do I start at WR2 and 2 Flex Spots among the following:

J. Williams
T. Hill
Hunt
Diggs
Shepard

Currently I have Hill, Williams, and Hunt in there. Replaced Morris with Williams yesterday. My team is silly-deep, but I've been bad all year about start/sits and need to win this week to get in the playoffs. Surely, the Chiefs offense will finally show up, right?

I can see it. My only suggestion would be Stefon instead of Tyreek - I think he has a higher floor. But maybe you're just focusing on the ceiling this week?

Shepard doesn't need to be in this discussion, at all.

The Flex decision I will agonize over this week. What do you think?

Sammy Watkins @ Patrick Peterson

OR

Josh Gordon @ LA Chargers

I need to pick 2 out of the list below to fill a flex spot and RB spot:

Maclin
Blount
CJ Anderson
Sanu
Ed Dickson

Thoughts?

I can see it. My only suggestion would be Stefon instead of Tyreek - I think he has a higher floor. But maybe you're just focusing on the ceiling this week?

Shepard doesn't need to be in this discussion, at all.

Start Diggs he says. Can't believe I listened. Smdh x1000.

My Julio-Evans-Hopkins triumvirate has been a complete bust.

Pick 1:

Duke Johnson v GB
Henry v AZ
McKinnon v CAR

Same as last week. 1 WR spot and 2 Flex to fill with the below:

Hill vs Oak
Diggs @ Car
Hunt vs Oak
Morris @NYG
J Williams @CLE
A Jones @CLE

Currently have Hill, Hunt, and Morris. Would probably start Williams over Hunt if Jones wasn't back healthy for GB. Thoughts?

Also, do I start Cousins @LAC, Mariota @Ari, or pick up and start Winston vs DET. Leaning Jameis here.

Hill vs Oak
Diggs @ Car
Hunt vs Oak
Morris @NYG
J Williams @CLE
A Jones @CLE

Currently have Hill, Hunt, and Morris. Would probably start Williams over Hunt if Jones wasn't back healthy for GB. Thoughts?

Also, do I start Cousins @LAC, Mariota @Ari, or pick up and start Winston vs DET. Leaning Jameis here.

Hill, Hunt, Morris, Winston

Hill vs Oak
Diggs @ Car
Hunt vs Oak
Morris @NYG
J Williams @CLE
A Jones @CLE

Yea I’d leave it at Hill, Hunt, Morris

That’s a tough choice at QB. I dropped Winston this week to clear up a spot for Morris so i don’t think very highly of him. I’d lean Mariota over Cousins but just because his legs give him a higher floor.

The downside of winning reg seasons of 10 teams leagues is the week 14 bye week. Boring.

Back