• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

The Spurs need to be UVA like. They can't go toe to toe with teams that want to play fast. This was Pop's point in the 3 qtr interview. Make every shot count, don't let the nuggets get into a flow on offense. The Spurs, I believe, lead the league in 3pt shooting, but take the fewest 3ptrs, so make the other team take fewer and have the pressure to make them.

If they shoot early in the shot clock they are not playing the right game.

These Rockets trying to go at Gobert at the rim is just comical. I mean Chris shouldn't be trying this at this age. Fun game

Somehow I had never seen this pic of Van Gundy, so I thought I'd post in case someone here hasn't seen it, because it is so good and so Van Gundy.

figytoqqdnybv2hydadt.jpg

That post makes me feel old.

Has anyone heard Jared Dudley interviewed as a Brooklyn Net? He seems destined to be an NBA coach within 10 years. He already sounds like one.

that wet thumb with a headband?

how has he played in the nba for 13 years and has absolutely no muscle definition?

looks like a potato left out in the rain.

Has anyone heard Jared Dudley interviewed as a Brooklyn Net? He seems destined to be an NBA coach within 10 years. He already sounds like one.

I was at Raptors-Magic last night and they played a segment of Dennis Scott interviewing Penny about one of his playoff games. I turned to my buddy and said, 20 years ago I had no idea who would end up being a commentator and who would end up being a coach.

I just want everyone to know that RSF has started - after months of silence - to talk shit again about the upcoming battle between MY BUCKS and the team with the worst motto in the league.

Cus Crise is a great motto what are you talking about

Um Giannis just pulled a Jordan

That was one of the most insane plays I’ve ever seen from a big

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread: Warriors gave up a 31 point lead; Boogie done

That was nuts. Better than Jordan’s.

Back