• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

giphy.gif

No, he said he kind of wants to see the Sixers make the trade.

Reading is fundamental.

I got a friend whose goal in life
Was to one day go down on Madonna
That's all he wanted
That was all
To one day go down on Madonna
And when my friend was thirty-four
He got his wish in Rome one night
He got to go down on Madonna
In Rome one night in some hotel
And ever since he's been depressed
'Cause life is shit from here on in
And all our friends just shake their heads
And say, "Too soon, too soon, too soon,
He went down on Madonna too soon
Too young, too young, too soon, too soon"

From genius voice of a generation Tom Green:

Isn't being fired, getting away from Dolan and being paid millions of dollars a mitzvah?

Isn't being fired, getting away from Dolan and being paid millions of dollars a mitzvah?

Working for Dolan seems a lot like working for Trump. I guess you get paid a lot/get exposure in your field, but it can't be worth it. On top of that, though, Hornacek might not be a good coach.

Working for Dolan seems a lot like working for Trump. I guess you get paid a lot/get exposure in your field, but it can't be worth it. On top of that, though, Hornacek might not be a good coach.

imagine being one of the paid musicians in his awful band

Someone told me the bar where Dolan played was charging a $25 door charge. He didn't tell me if you had to pay $25 to get in or $25 to get out of the bar.

Ever since palma showed up at one of our tailgates my wife has been convinced someone from the boards will eventually murder me

Sure! Make it multiple choice. I'll just put "B" for everything, and get 25% right. Even if rj gets em all, I'll still know way more than 2% as much and stats will have finally been the end of rj.

Reactions: Ayo
Better yet, we'll make B the correct answer for all of them.

I love it...a test...yep that'll do it...memorize some answers, that'll show me...

:tard::rofl::woot:

No, he said he kind of wants to see the Sixers make the trade.

Reading is fundamental.

I am glad that is obvious to other people, too. I thought he just left out words when he typed, not when he read.

Back