• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Official 2017 NBA Thread: it's nba christmas tho

Taking out a top rebounder for defensive purposes never makes sense.

And these long replays are ridiculous. Shouldn’t Secaucus be quicker about this?

Last edited:
Victor Oladipo is better than Paul George.

The Philly & Memphis jerseys are gorgeous.

eta - the Miami jersey is also slickkkkk

Last edited:
Official 2017 NBA Thread: it's nba christmas tho

Likes the bucks the best...wished the nugs had used same design and pull in powder blue...basically the hoodie in jersey form:
b2dff8f9deba7667de4888b36f8d0352.jpg

Only the bottom few look really bad. Disappointed in my Spurs. Should have done something with the Riverwalk or Alamo.

That’s been done though unless you mean all in on Fiesta and ditch the black and grey.

The Thunder uniforms this year have been horrific. I would ask for a trade if I was forced to wear the blue fade unis. They really suck.

End of Rox-Celts was enormous horseshit. Refs handed the game to the Celtics calling two offensive fouls on inbound plays in the last five seconds.

Eh james and rox got a lot of calls earlier including a double technical. It all balanced out

I'm starting to have some questions about Brett Brown's coaching. The Sixers have blown too many big leads.

What you mean is the officiating was horribly uneven. The referees decided the game. Total bullshit. Horrendous flops won the game.

Yeah, they were down a crew member, and it was clear the non-european official was very keen on making the game about his calls.

What you mean is the officiating was horribly uneven. The referees decided the game. Total bullshit. Horrendous flops won the game.

they were fouls, first more so than the second. bigger problem was Houston burning through 2 timeouts in like 5 seconds that left them with none for each of those inbounds. Last timeout was called to avoid a 5 second call, so I am sure that played into Harden pushing off.

Horrendous flops have defined Harden's career, he is the last one who should be taken seriously when complaining about it. He is the offensive version of Shane Battier.

Back