• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Kevin Love is having the damndest time just hitting a good portion of the iron lol

They’re tanking.

JC has been playing 25ish minutes unless he is in foul trouble. Not sure what happened last night in LA, but it wasn't foul trouble and it doesn't look like an injury. It could just be that Dwayne Dedmon was back after missing 10+ games and they wanted to get him some run. He would have also been matched up against Deandre Jordan and they might have wanted to avoid that.

As an aside, Deandre Jordan has put on some weight, looks like good weight, but he is a bit less explosive and way more bulky, not Boogie bulky but heading in that direction.

I've been waiting for years for someone to be dumb enough to start something with James Johnson. Ibaka did figure out pretty quickly that he wanted no part of it, though.

Serge, this isn't the guy you want to throw an elbow at and start a fight:

The announcers act like fists do more damage than forearms. Ibaka must know not to fuck with James Johnson. That second forearm was nasty and surprised Ibaka stood his ground. That shit must of hurt.

And I’ve always worried that Johnson would one day lose his cool and waste some dude, which is not what happened here, but JJ is a trained badass. Do not mess with.

Jesus, Durant goes for 40 points on 14-18 shooting and the Warriors lose by 20 to a team lead by Lou Williams, who dropped 50. The 2nd through 4th leading scorers are named Tyrone Wallace, Montrezl Harrell, and CJ Williams. I've never heard of any of those 3, and I've had season tickets to this team 3 of the past 5 years.

Last edited:
Jesus, Durant goes for 40 points on 14-18 shooting and the Warriors lose by 20 to a team lead by Lou Williams, who dropped 50. The 2nd through 4th leading scorers are named Tyrone Wallace, Montrezl Harrell, and CJ Williams. I've never heard of any of those 3, and I've had season tickets to this team 3 of the past 5 years.

CJ Williams played at state like 5-6 years ago. Harrell played at Louisville and won a natty. Wake recruited him.

Back