• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

My Rox have to lose three games more than the Warriors from here on out to lose the 1 seed. Tough road trip starting next weekend but after that it’s smooth sailing.

4 teams all tied at 7th - 10th in the West, with Spurs currently in the 10 spot after going 2-8 in the L10.

What are Lebron's realistic destinations?

I think it's Cleveland, GS, Houston, LA, and MAYBE OKC? That's it right, the list can't be much bigger than that.

so if steph's ankle is busted ---- are my ROX the favorite to win it all?!

i put a preseason bets for my rox to win the western conference at +670 and harden to win MVP (slow down unibrow) at +1,000

LET'S GO !

so if steph's ankle is busted ---- are my ROX the favorite to win it all?!

i put a preseason bets for my rox to win the western conference at +670 and harden to win MVP (slow down unibrow) at +1,000

LET'S GO !

Yeah. I think both teams healthy with Rox having home court is a toss up (due to the Dubs playoff experience). Don’t think the Dubs can survive the loss of Steph, KD, or Draymond if Rox stay healthy.

And Harden has the MVP all but wrapped up. I know voters don’t want to vote for him but if he senses that AD or Lebron are getting close I fully expect him to go for 70+ against the Kings on the last day of the season.

Lebron just did this. In year 15.

Tyronne Lue is stepping away from the head Cavs job for "health issues". Larry Drew will coach in Lue's place.

Tyronne Lue is stepping away from the head Cavs job for "health issues". Larry Drew will coach in Lue's place.

Probably needs to have his vocal cords checked. He must have said something Lebron didn't like.

I'd really like to see a #fullsquad vs. #fullsquad Warriors vs. Spurs game. Been too long.

Tho they may beat the rox rd1

LOL hedge. Seeding isn't going to matter. The WC champ is going to have to beat the Rockets and Warriors or be the Rockets or Warriors. Doesn't matter when.

Crazy thing tonight is the Warriors still had a huge 3rd Q without their best players.

James Johnson had 31/11/6 in a Heat 2OT win.

Back