• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

If Philly could wave a magic wand and get either (let’s assume a fully healthy) Kawhi or LBJ who do you think they’d take? Obv LeBron is still that dude but Kawhi would come in with zero overlap while LeBron would probably stunt Simmons some.

If Philly could wave a magic wand and get either (let’s assume a fully healthy) Kawhi or LBJ who do you think they’d take? Obv LeBron is still that dude but Kawhi would come in with zero overlap while LeBron would probably stunt Simmons some.

If I'm Philly or any other team thinking about acquiring Kawhi, he needs to have a long interview with my sports psychologist so i know why he isn't playing. Also he would need to authorize his NY doctors to release any medical information they are using to advise him not to play.

A healthy Kawhi fits much better. He doesn't need the ball, is younger and is a better defender. If they got a healthy Kawhi, the Sixers would be favored over the Warriors.

A healthy Kawhi fits much better. He doesn't need the ball, is younger and is a better defender. If they got a healthy Kawhi, the Sixers would be favored over the Warriors.

From what i've read it sounds like Kawhi might be happier as the third guy rather than the face of the franchise.

This 2nd quarter of Heat Sixers it the most entertaining NBA basketball game I've seen in a long long time

Fultz for K Leonard framework makes some sense to me. Particularly if Leonard would agree to an extension to get the deal done and get out of SA. Fultz is def still a good prospect but even if he hits/improves he has such a high overlap with Ben.

Fultz for K Leonard framework makes some sense to me. Particularly if Leonard would agree to an extension to get the deal done and get out of SA. Fultz is def still a good prospect but even if he hits/improves he has such a high overlap with Ben.

Fultz and what?

Philly survives the scrum and pulls out the win when Dwayne Wade misses his FT.

Fultz and what?

Philly has lots of stuff give up. 2 first this year including #10.

It depends what Leonard does. If he does what PG does and says he is gone out of SA after next year, I think Fultz would be an awesome pull for the Spurs.

Fultz + likely #10 pick + #26 wouldn't be enough to give up a 26 year old legit top 5 player. Kawhi would immediately turn Philly into the top team in the East.

Fultz + likely #10 pick + #26 wouldn't be enough to give up a 26 year old legit top 5 player. Kawhi would immediately turn Philly into the top team in the East.

Completely disagree if Leonard repeats what PG did last off season. Leonard only has 1 year left. Lakers will be bidders with Ingram/Kuzma etc. but I think Philly has the better pieces to offer.

Back