• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

crazy the dubs are as good as they have been with one top 10 player. lololololololol

Lebron
KD
Kawhi
Harden
#5 could be one of Steph, Westbrook, AD, Giannis, whoever else is hot at the time.

Kawhi doesn't play basketball anymore. When this post-season ends, Anthony Davis will be in everyone's top 3.

AD is better than kawhi no matter who is hot and who isn't

Westbrook isn't as good as Steven Adams, let alone Paul George.

I think I'd rather have Kawhi. There's only 1 person on the planet that can guard both Lebron and Durant, and that's Kawhi.

Exactly. Not to mention he can score on them, too.

There are like seven guys that can run the point out there right now. Danny Manning can’t get enough.

finished up work and saw the tpups/houston matchup was close at half, so i turned it on. my bad, y'all.

You guys do realize Kawhi hasn’t played this year, right? I know as Wake fans your basketball knowledge is a bit shallow but come on. He’s not locking down anyone in 2018 unless that guy is playing 2k18.

The winner of the Jazz sign contest tonight was based on a Donny Osmond reference... in 2018. #whitepeople

lol at top 10 players russ and paul getting bounced in the first round to ricky and friends

lol at top 10 players russ and paul getting bounced in the first round to ricky and friends

Even people who have them as Top 10 players wouldn't try to build a championship caliber team with them. I'd definitely pick Draymond for my team before those two.

Back