• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Hated Redick more than pretty much any Dukie while he was there.

I’ve liked him for a while now in the NBA for all of the reasons Pilch mentioned.

It’s going to be nauseating when you all say the same stuff about Grayson Allen in 10 years.

redick admitted he was a douche while at duke. i can’t see allen ever having that type of self awareness.

I really disliked the condor. NBA Riddick seems better but I have not followed him closely. Did not see he admitted his douchary. That's a point in his favor but you'll have to pry the dislike from my cold dead hands.

dahntay jones on the other hand i hated and still do. grayson allen holds a similar place in my heart. k is the one to blame for enabling them.

Official 2017 NBA Thread: it's playoff time

Sabonis killing the Pacers with two bad turnovers and a missed layup in the last few minutes.

...And now it’s tied as he hits a jumper while I type.

Lebron turnover.

Let’s go Indy!

Last edited:
You can’t just expect to drive on Lebron to hit a game winner.

That’s pretty much why you watch sports.

It is probably pretty easy to play like a maniac against the Sixers, they have to be the most easily hateable team in recent memory. Embiid is a jackass; Simmons is a pay-for-play one and doner who couldn't John Collins his team to the tournament; Redick is Redick; Saric's hair; Ilyasova as the token sunken-eyed Euro goon; Philly fans juiced up by the Eagles' win; all surrounded by the charade of The Process to smokescreen Hinke's generally piss-poor drafting.

lol wut. Embiid is the sports equivalent of a cute puppy. Literally no one cares about Ben Simmons college career (including him) - but we all appreciate what a unicorn he is. Ben Simmons is the player that everyone pretended Lonzo Ball would be.

2&2 (a vocal critic of “the process”) is just jealous cause the Hornets are perpetually stuck in the 7-8 seed/bottom half of the lottery no-man’s land, while the Sixers are about to go on a decade long run of contention

I enjoy the Sixers immensely.

As someone who used to be a big Celtics fan (in my youth) and now hates them, it'll be important to have the 76ers around to at least slow Boston down over the next few years.

Especially if Lebron moves out West.

Saric, Bayless, Fultz and #10 pick for Kawhi... :)

I can't understand not liking this Sixers team. No team passes more. Embiid loves playing and tries to share his fun with the crowd. Simmons is his polar opposite. He gets low-bridged, gets thrown into the basket support and is totally cool. Bellinelli hustles and is without a shooting conscience. Covington plays every game like it's his last.

The bottom line in a league of whiners and arrogance. This team has a blast playing.

It is probably pretty easy to play like a maniac against the Sixers, they have to be the most easily hateable team in recent memory. Embiid is a jackass; Simmons is a pay-for-play one and doner who couldn't John Collins his team to the tournament; Redick is Redick; Saric's hair; Ilyasova as the token sunken-eyed Euro goon; Philly fans juiced up by the Eagles' win; all surrounded by the charade of The Process to smokescreen Hinke's generally piss-poor drafting.

Redick is easily the most hateable part of the Sixers, and he is the one that 2&2 notably left out ... which says pretty much all you need to know. If you do not mind Redick much but you hate Embiid, you are probably just a bad person.

Sorry if my English does not translate well to the metric system.

Back