• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Saric, Bayless, Fultz and #10 pick for Kawhi... :)

I can't understand not liking this Sixers team. No team passes more. Embiid loves playing and tries to share his fun with the crowd. Simmons is his polar opposite. He gets low-bridged, gets thrown into the basket support and is totally cool. Bellinelli hustles and is without a shooting conscience. Covington plays every game like it's his last.

The bottom line in a league of whiners and arrogance. This team has a blast playing.

2&2 read this. And you hate Simmons because the rules force kids to be one and done? Ummm ok, but you need to hate ALOT of players for this and not just Simmons. Also, if you think Embiid is a jackass, keep cheering for Marvin.

yeah, i mean 2&2 died on the process cross for a shitty team drafting the zellers of the world. i'd be salty too if i was that dumb publicly.

31306933_1981748755171129_762237664316358656_n.jpg

Yeah, you probably couldn't find any videos out there of Kobe or MJ celebrating game winning shots outside the Finals

Everytime I see the Jordan over Ehlo highlight I think of Townie believing the shot was over Larry Bird and wonder how tf he thought that.

Should be a nice little weekend of NBA playoff basketball...

Friday: Three big game 6s (2 of the teams down 2-3 are favored - WSH -2 & IND -1)
Saturday: MIL @ BOS game 7 (and NOP @ GSW game 1 that I will be asleep for)
Sunday: Potential for three game 7s (hoping we get at least 1)

Expecting no surprises w/ the ultimate outcomes of each series, though... Unless you want to call Utah an upset. BOS/TOR/CLE probably take the other 3. I just can't see the NBA allowing Lebron to lose in the first round. Even if Indy wins game 6, I'd expect the Cavs to shoot a ton of FTs in game 7.

Should be a nice little weekend of NBA playoff basketball...

Friday: Three big game 6s (2 of the teams down 2-3 are favored - WSH -2 & IND -1)

Line was Cavs -2 in game 4, so it is kinda interesting that after two wins, they're now one point dogs.

Back