• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

PG and Melo weren’t help. That’s the point.

oh, in that case i'm sure OKC won't at all be heartbroken (again) when PG signs a huge deal with LAL. A healthy Roberson really is the key to unlocking a Westbrook who can get a team to the 2nd rd

So tired of lebron flopping... And getting breathed on and getting the foul called.

Interesting thought experiment is Russ on the Rockets in place of Harden, surrounded by all those shooters, under the patient, wise defensive tutelage of buzzout. I think the Rockets are about two or three games worse.

Interesting thought experiment is Russ on the Rockets in place of Harden, surrounded by all those shooters, under the patient, wise defensive tutelage of buzzout. I think the Rockets are about two or three games worse.

would Chris have gone to Houston to play with Westbrook? I'd say somewhere between Hell No and Fuck No, myself

That 6th foul on Turner was fucking weak. 5 point swing there, should be 95-91. :(

Lance needs to come in and punch lebron in the face

Cleveland fans burn his jersey when he leaves to Miami and suck his dick when he comes back

Back