• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

that Simmons is going to win ROY when Tatum is so clearly the better player is a goddamn travesty

You're so right. Here are their season stats:

Simmons 15.8/8.2/8.1 20.03 PER
Tatum 13.9/5/1.6 15.29 PER

Get a fucking grip. For the regular season Tatum isn't in the discussion.

Sixers can still win this series. They should be up 3-1

Playoffs don’t count in voting. And Simmons is better. Let’s not freak out over a 4 game sample
i acknowledged that playoffs don't count in voting when i lamented that the worse of the two players was about to win the award

That's right stats don't matter to RSF...unless they are on his side...

i mean, i'll take the proven winner over a stat-padding loser who had a bonus handicap year in an NBA S&C program and still can't figure out how to shoot a basketball

Simmons really ain't anything special when the game slows down in the playoffs and he can't just run fast breaks on crap teams anymore. Losing player.

i mean, i'll take the Celtic over a stat-padding loser who had a bonus handicap year in an NBA S&C program and still can't figure out how to shoot a basketball

FIFY

BTW, the Celtics improved TWO whole games while adding Kyrie and Tatum vs. the Sixers improving 24 games by adding Simmons and JJ. Hmmm...

you missed the part where the celtics gave starts to 7 different rookies this season and ended the year giving serious minutes to shane larkin and greg monroe's rotting corpses and also lost their de facto best player in game one

Hilarious that they interviewed Casey after the 1st Quarter about how they’ve shit the bed just before halftime in this series and what they would do different tonight...

And then they shit the bed again just before halftime.

Have a nice summer, guys.

If one of the qualifications for being the GOAT is knowing when to shave your head when your hairline starts to look all goofy, then Jordan > Lebron.

Looks like LeBron will play in the finals again this year

d1lUMuF.png

TSN commentators discussing LeBron's GOAT status. Only agree that Jordan had the better second player in Pippen.

Hilarious since like maybe half of those players are on the same team. This season of Game of Zones has been hilarious. I'm sure you liked the Bucks one.

The North is even weaker than the East.

31960027_1807415002657898_970599683330146304_n.jpg

Back